If you have a candle jar, here is what to do with it.
This Video Should Help:
1. Reuse them as storage containers
There are so many ways to reuse old candle jars. If the lip of the jar is wide enough, you can use them as bath and body containers. Simply remove the label, clean out any residual wax, and fill with your favorite DIY body scrub or lotion. Mason jars work well for this too, but candle jars often come in fun shapes and sizes that make them perfect for storage and decoration. You can also use them as tea light holders, plant pots, or desk organizers. The skyufffds the limit!
2. Use them as vases
One of the best ways to repurpose old candle jars is to use them as vases. Simply remove the lid and any remaining wax from the jar, give it a good wash, and voila – you have a new vase! You can use them to hold fresh flowers, faux flowers, or even just some greenery. If the mouth of the jar is too wide, you can always add a small piece of floral foam or rocks to help keep everything in place.
Another great way to use old candle jars is to repurpose them as bath and body products. You can use them to hold homemade scrubs, bath salts, body butter, and more. All you need to do is remove the labels from the jars and give them a good wash. Then, fill them with your favorite diy bath and body products. Be sure to add a lip balm or tea light to the top of the jars so you can easily open them when youufffdre ready to use them.
3. Make them into candles
If youufffdre looking for ways to reuse those old candle jars, here are 3 creative ideas.
1. Make them into candles
You can upcycle your old candle containers and turn them into new candles. Just clean out the jar, remove any labels, and make sure the lip of the jar is clean. Then, melt some new wax and pour it into the jar. You can add a wick or reuse the old one. Let the wax cool and enjoy your new candle!
2. Use them as bath or body tea containers
Old candle jars make great storage containers for your DIY bath or body products. Fill them with loose leaf tea, Bath Salts, or body scrub and decorate them however you like. Since theyufffdre airtight, theyufffdll keep your products fresh longer.
3. Use them as storage containers
Candle jars make great storage containers for small items like buttons, beads, or other craft supplies. Just add a lid and youufffdve got a cute way to organize your space.
4. Repurpose them as planters
If youufffdve run out of ways to repurpose your old candle jars, here are 4 more ideas!
1.Use them as planters! Just make sure to clean them out thoroughly and remove the wick holder and any residual wax. Drill or melt a drainage hole in the bottom if necessary. Candle jars make great succulent planters!
2.Upcycle them into new candles! Melt down old wax scraps and remnants, add some new fragrance oil, and pour the mixture into your old candle jars. Voila – you have new candles!
3.Turn them into storage containers. Remove the label and any residue from the inside of the jar, then use it to store small items like buttons, beads, or office supplies. Or, fill it with bath salts or sugar scrubs for a unique DIY gift idea!
4.Repurpose them as drinkware. The wide mouth on many candle jars makes them perfect for holding beverages like iced tea or lemonade. Just remove the labels and wash thoroughly before using. Cheers!
5. Upcycle them into light fixtures
There are many ways to upcycle old candle jars, and one of the most popular is to turn them into light fixtures. Simply clean out the jars and remove any labels or wicks. Then, using a drill, make two or three holes in the jar lid. Next, thread some wire through the holes and twist or tie the wire to secure it. Finally, screw in a light bulb (Edison-style bulbs work great for this) and screw on the jar lid. You now have an instant light fixture!
Another idea is to use candle jars as storage containers for things like bath salts, tea bags, or cotton balls. Simply screw on the lid and label as desired. Candle jars also make great impromptu vases ufffd just remove the lid and add a few flowers!
6. Turn them into soap dispensers
If youufffdre looking for a way to recycle your old candle jars, consider turning them into soap dispensers. All you need is a container with a lip, and you can repurpose it into something useful for your bath or body routine. Plus, itufffds a great way to upcycle those fancy candles that you never seem to burn all the way through.
Here are 6 ways to turn your old candle jars into soap dispensers:
1. Remove the label from the jar and clean the surface. If the label is particularly stubborn, you can soak the jar in warm soapy water to loosen it.
2. Drill or poke a small hole in the lid of the jar. This will be where you insert the pump later on.
3. Decide which type of soap dispenser pump you want to use. You can either use a screw-on pump or a glued-on pump, depending on your preference.
4. Apply glue around the rim of the hole that you drilled in Step 2. Press the pump firmly into place and allow the glue to dry completely before proceeding.
5. Fill your new soap dispenser with your favorite liquid soap or lotion. You can also use body wash, shampoo, or conditioner if you prefer. Simply unscrew the pump top and pour in your desired amount of product.
6. Screw the pump back on and enjoy your new soap dispenser!
7. Use them as decoration
One way to use old candle jars is to simply clean them out and use them as decoration. Jars can be filled with smaller vases holding fresh flowers, used as a container for makeup brushes on a vanity, or even used to hold pens and pencils on a desk. If the jar has a wide lip, it can even be used as a soap dispenser in the bath or shower. If youufffdre feeling creative, you can even paint or decoupage the outside of the jar to give it new life.
Another way to reuse old candle jars is to fill them with things like homemade body scrubs or bath salts. DIY recipes for these items are easy to find online, and they make great gifts for friends and family. If youufffdre not into DIY, you can also buy ready-made items like these and put them in your old candle jars. Simply remove the labels from the jars, clean them out, and fill with your product of choice. Be sure to put a new label on the jar so people know whatufffds inside.
Finally, old candle jars can also be repurposed as storage containers for things like tea bags, spices, or buttons. If the jars are small enough, they can even be used as travel containers for liquids like shampoo or lotion. Simply clean out the jar and make sure it is completely dry before adding your desired contents. Be sure to screw on the lid tightly so there are no leaks.
8. Make them into organizers
One great way to recycle your old candle jars is to turn them into organizers. There are a ton of ways you can do this, but one of the simplest is to just add a lip to the jar. This will allow you to easily store things like bath salts, tea bags, or small body care items. You can also use them to hold makeup brushes, pens and pencils, or even office supplies. The possibilities are endless!
9. Recycle them
Once youufffdve burned through a candle, youufffdre left with an empty glass jar. Donufffdt throw it out! There are lots of ways to recycle old candle jars and put them to good use.
Here are 9 ways to recycle your old candle jars:
1. Use them as vases. Candle jars make great vases! Just remove the wick holder and any residual wax from the inside of the jar, then rinse it out. Fill with fresh flowers and enjoy.
2. Use them as food containers. Candle jars with tight-fitting lids make great storage containers for food items like spices, herbs, and candy. Just make sure to clean them out thoroughly before using them for food storage.
3. Use them as bathroom storage. Old candle jars are perfect for storing small items in the bathroom like cotton balls, Q-tips, and bath salts. Just remove the label and any wax residue, then rinse and dry thoroughly before using.
4. Use them as desk organizers. Keep your desk tidy by recycling old candle jars into cute desk organizers! Just remove the labels and any wax residue, then use painters tape or washi tape to decorate the outside of the jar however you like. Fill with pens, pencils, paper clips, etc.
10. Throw them away
If you’re like most people, you probably have a couple of old candle jars sitting around your house. Maybe you’ve been meaning to recycle them, or maybe you’re not sure what to do with them.
Here are 10 ways to upcycle your old candle jars:
1. Use them as storage containers. Candle jars make great storage containers for things like cotton balls, Q-tips, and other small items. Just remove the label and clean out the jar.
2. Make a succulent planter. Succulents are all the rage right now, and what better way to display them than in a pretty candle jar? Just add some rocks or gravel to the bottom of the jar for drainage, and then fill with potting soil. Add your succulent and water as needed.
3. Make a herb garden. Do you love fresh herbs but don’t have much space for a garden? No problem! Just plant some herbs in an old candle jar and place it on a sunny windowsill. Water as needed, and soon you’ll have fresh herbs to use in your cooking.
4. Use it as a vase. Candle jars make beautiful vases for fresh or artificial flowers. Just remove the label and add water (and flowers).
5. Make a scented sachet. Fill an old candle jar with dried lavender, rosemary, or another favorite scent, and screw on the lid tightly. Place the sachet where you want it, and enjoy the lovely scent!
6., 7., 8., 9., 10,.11 uses for old candle jars