Pillows are the foundation of having a healthy sleep. Furthermore, having a high-quality pillow in your bedroom will allow you to improve your spine’s health. As much as most of us are aware of it, finding the right pillow is quite a tricky task: some pillows cause allergies, while others get inhibited by dust-mites or become non-washable. Having tested the most highly recommended bamboo pillow brands, we have stumbled across Coop Home Goods, which produces adjustable bamboo pillows in the USA. Amongst many other bamboo pillows, the ones by Coop have really impressed us.
Coop Home Goods Bamboo Pillow – Key Features
Coop Home Goods bamboo pillow is made out of high-quality bamboo rayon. The kind of bamboo fabric used in these pillows is one of the best rayon variations available on the market. It is hypoallergenic, breathable, and it is ethically made in the United States.
Being filled with memory foam, Coop Bamboo Pillow adjusts to each curve of your body and provides you with an ultimately unique sleeping experience.
Pros & Cons of Coop Home Goods Bamboo Pillow
Let’s get down to the set of advantages and disadvantages since it is the most reliable method of knowing whether the product is right for you. We have made an extensive list of pros & cons of Coop bamboo pillow for making your decision process easier. Click here if you want to learn more about bamboo pillow benefits.
- The pillow has an adjustable size. This advantage of Coop Home Goods pillow is a true revelation because it can substitute all of the pillows that you’ve ever owned. Its adjustable filling makes it a “one-size-fits-all” kind of product. The whole magic stands behind a delicate zipper on the side of the pillow that you can use to open it up and adjust the amount of filling to your needs. In such way, Coop pillow can become thinner or puffier to give you the desired level of support.
- This pillow is ultimately sustainable. Coop pillows do not contain any animal-based materials and are suitable for vegans. They are also made from highly sustainable bamboo fabric, keeping the process of production ethical.
- Coop bamboo pillow is dust-mite resistant. Dust mites are the reason for many health problems: from skin rashes to difficulties with breathing. It is no surprise that cheap pillows with low-quality filling are very prone to contain these creatures. Many of us know it and still keep ignoring this fact and stick to buying cheap pillows. That’s why investing in Coope Home Goods bamboo pillow is a decision that will pay off in the long run. A high-quality blend of memory foam and microfiber that makes up the filling of this pillow is highly durable and dust-mite resistant.
- This pillow is hypoallergenic. You already know that dust-mite related allergies will not threaten you as long as you stick with the Coop bamboo pillow, but what about other types of allergies? The next most common skin condition caused by the pillows are skin rashes. They occur as a result of contact with harsh materials and can be the real struggle for people with sensitive skin. The good news is that the pillowcase of Coop pillow is fully hypoallergenic and the bamboo rayon it contains is ultimately soft, gentle and soothing.
- Coop pillow is easy to wash. While regular pillows can be dry-cleaned or thrown away once dirty, Coop pillow can be washed in the washing machine. To make your Coop pillow last longer, machine wash it as per the instructions on the label.
- The sizing of Coop pillows is somewhat limited. Buying Coop Home Goods pillow, you have to be ready that your choice will be narrowed down just to Queen-sized and King-sized options.
Our Experience with the Pillow
The pillow comes in a very nice box and is nicely wrapped which makes it immediately stand out from the rest of the pillows that we have tested.
We took a month to test the Coop Home Goods bamboo pillow out and come up with our verdict. The first thing we have done is unzipped the pad to check the quality of the filling. Just as we hoped, the material inside the pillow is of very high quality. Secondly, we put our pillow straight to the washing machine to test out it’s resistance to washing. After the pillow pad dried out, we found that it is just as soft and fresh-looking, as it was before washing. Sleeping remains the primary purpose of the pillow, and we took the time to test Coop pillow in that aspect as well. The usual morning neck pains have gone away after a month of sleeping on it.
Where to Buy Coop Bamboo Pillow
One of the ways to buy a Coop Bamboo Pillow is to go to the official website of the brand. We strongly recommend buying goods directly from the producer as it ensures the authenticity of a pillow. Alternatively, you can order it right now from Coop Home Goods Amazon Store.
Coop Bamboo Pillow FAQ’s
“What are the sizes of Coop Bamboo Pillow?”
Coop bamboo pillow comes in Queen (20” x 30”) and King (20” x 36”).
"What is inside of Coop Home Goods bamboo pillows?"
Coop Bamboo Pillow is filled with a medium-firm blend of memory foam and microfiber. The pillows’ memory foam has multiple international certifications, such as CertiPUR-US and GREENGUARD Gold, that ensure low levels of emission in the course of the production.
"Is there a warranty for Coop pillows?"
Buying a pillow from the official website of Coop Home Goods, you can count on having a 5-year warranty. However, the warranty is not valid in case there are any damages that occurred while you were using the item.
"Will I be able to return the pillow if I dislike it?"
If you are not entirely sure about whether Coop bamboo pillow is right for you, it is possible to use the 100-day sleep trial feature. When you buy this pillow, you can be sure that it can be returned within 100 days if you did not like it.
Coop Home Goods bamboo pillow is a real revelation on the market of sleeping goods. While being prone to machine-washing and resistant to dust mites, this pillow is also suitable for allergics and vegans. Thanks to the adjustable filling, the Coop bamboo pillow is a universal good for people with any kind of preferences.