You can reap many health benefits by drinking celery juice every morning. The juice is really high in nutrition, but it is also one of the most difficult to make at home, which is why you will need the best juicer for celery.
When you're trying to create a healthy, tasty celery juice, you'll need a juicer ready for the challenge. A large amount of fiber in celeries will lead to a lot of pulp and lessen the amount of liquid obtained in actuality. The common solution for this will be pulp re-juicing; however, you can save plenty of time and take the maximum liquid yield from celery if you find the best juicers. This article is made to help you with this task.
Our list of most decent celery juicers that can perform well with fibrous ingredients will take you closer to the best juicers for celery of your own. But, before finding your celery juicer, you might want to know more about some available types of juicers in the recent market so that you can make the right decision.
Types of juicers for Celery
a) Centrifugal juicer
This is the most well-known juicer in the market. Centrifugal juicers bring the veggies or fruits into interaction with cutting blades after putting through a feeding chute. These sharp blades process the ingredients into pulps at 6,000-14,000 RPM. Then, the device rotates at a very high velocity to quickly separate the juice from the pulp.
Most centrifugal juicers tend to work with sturdy, thick fresh fruits and vegetables, including apples, carrots, pears, etc. On the other hand, they can hardly perform well with soft and leafy ingredients such as veggies or mango. Moreover, the juicing process's heat can lead to nutrient and taste loss in the juice. Also, it has been proved that centrifugal juicers deliver less-quality juices than masticating ones.
b) Masticating juicer
Also called slow juicers, these appliances require a much longer time to handle the juicing ingredients and make juice than a centrifugal juicer. It will also take you more time to prepare the fruits as most masticating juicers have a small feeding chute. However, the small juicer works well on both hard fruits and softer ones.
Masticating juicers can also juice celery and other veggies. Additionally, these devices ensure the consistency of the juice is at a very high level. The final result is smooth juice with very little foam, and you can keep it for two or three days.
By squeezing the ingredients very slowly, the mostly horizontal juicers produce nearly no heat to the juice, which prevents the enzymes and antioxidants from being ruined. In addition, the cold press juicers can also prepare almond milk at home.
1. Best Juicer for Celery: Mueller Austria Juicer
- Why the Mueller Ultra Juicer - Under its sleek modern stainless-steel design and low countertop footprint, it packs the punch of a much...
- Dual-speed Versatility - "1" low speed runs from 12000 to 15000 RPM for softer fruits like oranges, apples, grapes or tomatoes; "2" high...
- Clean-ups are a Snap - Our Ultra Juicer’s culinary grade stainless steel cutting disc is surrounded by a micro mesh filter to extract more...
- Made in China with Extra Large Feed Chute - Features an anti-drip function and 3” chute to avoid spillage. A safety locking arm makes sure...
- Our Customer Care Promise – Mueller believes in making life easier, better and more enjoyable in all that we do. We strive to bring you...
You can be confident to choose this appliance for juicing celery. The Mueller Austria Juicer is an excellent portable centrifugal juicer coming at a very affordable price. It also offers several features of high-end devices. This juicer will always offer you quick performance. Believe us; this is one of the most comfortable devices to use to make high-quality juice.
With this high-speed juicer, you will not need to prepare or chop the fruits and vegetables and then put them into the feeding chute to make juice. The reason for it is that the extra-wide chute of 3 inches allows you to extract whole fruits and or vegetables and save a great deal of time.
Also, the motor runs at 80 RPM and has 2-speed rates, so that you can choose the suitable speed for each kind of ingredient. Furthermore, one of the safe operations features Mueller Austria Juicer provides is a lock bar. To start the juicer, you should ensure that this bar is in an entirely upright position. The available 34-ounce juice jar and a generous 68-ounce pulp container can give you more space to store juice and pulp without emptying the containers regularly.
Besides, to ensure there will be no leak during operation, the manufacturer has delicately designed the anti-leak sprout. The juicer also includes silicone feet, making the juicer stable and firmly attached to the countertop during the juicing process.
Robust steel and BPA material are the primary materials for constructing the Mueller Austria Juicer. In addition, for a more attractive appearance, the juicer has a polished chrome coating. Compact size is another pro of this juicer, as everybody wants to find a kitchen appliance that does not require too much space.
Mueller Austria Juicer is a reasonably inexpensive juicer for those fresh to the juicing community and want to get the feeling of not wasting nutritions of the ingredients. You can make tasty and fresh celery juice with this device.
2. Hamilton Beach Juicer Machine
- Healthy, homemade juice in seconds- juice a variety of fruits and vegetables. Juicer is easy to assemble with extra-large pulp bin. Juice...
- Extra-large 3 inch feed chute fits whole fruits and vegetables - Fit a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale. Less precutting,...
- Easy to clean - Removable parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Powerful electric motor for maximum juice: 800w of power can turn a dense beet into smooth juice in seconds
- 3 year limited from the bestselling juice extractor brand - Includes access to dedicated USA customer support team of Hamilton beach...
The best juicers tend to extract juice with minimal pre-cutting. This Hamilton Beach vertical juicer makes celery juicing easy. For starters, it has a wide chute so that you can load more than one celery stalk. In addition, the celery juice maker is easy to assemble, though the unit does not come with a jug or juice cup. It also takes little counter space and features slip-resistant feet to keep it grounded on your counters.
The high-quality juicer uses an 800-watt motor that reduces your leafy green to juice in a matter of seconds. It is your best bet when in a hurry, and though the juicing process is complete in seconds, you still get nutritious juice. The Hamilton Beach juicer is affordable, coming below $100. In addition, it has a BPA-free plastic body, and its removable parts are dishwasher safe.
It comes with a large pulp bin that lets you juice longer. The juicer package also comes with a recipe book and a cleaning brush.
3. Breville BJE200XL Compact Juicer
- The Breville Juice Fountain Compact may be small but it is packed with power; It features a 3 inch wide chute allowing you to juice whole...
- UNIQUE EXTRACTION SYSTEM: The compact centrifugal juicers titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of...
- SHORT PREP TIME: The Breville juicer machines unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without...
- BUILT-IN FROTH SEPARATOR: Certain fruits or vegetables create froth when juiced; The juice jug features an integrated froth separator to...
- COMPACT DESIGN & CONVENIENT STORAGE: The Juice Fountains compact design makes it suitable to store in small spaces and the power cord wraps...
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juicer is a good fit for juicing celery lovers who live a hectic schedule. This centrifugal juicer can deliver a quick and robust extraction from any leafy greens. Using this juicer is a piece of cake – it includes only a single off switch and no other configurations to think about. Hence, the design makes it a great entry-level juicer. This juicer runs at high speed like other centrifugal juicers.
Its 700-watt engine can rotate the cutting blades at up to 13,000 RPM. Therefore, you can quickly juice celery juice in minutes. However, it needs a lot of celery to get a full cup of liquid from our test. This is a typical drawback of the centrifugal juicer as it cannot wholly take all the juice out of ingredients.
We are also not completely satisfied with the Breville BJE200XL Compact Juicer design. On the bright side, the appliance has slip-resistant feet that prevent movement during the operation. However, one limit of this machine includes its lack of a distinct pulp container.
The pulp remains inside the juicer during the extraction, so after each period, you will need to open the juicer and then take out all the flesh before continuing to juice celery. Additionally, the feeding tube always needs to keep closed during the operation to minimize splashes.
You can quickly disassemble and install the Breville BJE200XL Compact Juicer as well. Also, some parts of the juicer are dishwasher-safe, so that you can reduce the amount of work considerably. This Breville juicer is cheap, quick, and easy to use. It might be the cheapest juicer to purchase if you are price-aware or have just started your juicing journey.
4. AMZCHEF Slow Juicer Extractor
- 🍍【Multi-purpose for Fruits ＆ Veggies,Upgrade Spiral System】AMZCHEF slow masticating juicer with 7 spiral masticating for maximum...
- 🎁🎄【1 Juicer Machine for 3 uses】Innovatively changing the single-purpose traditional juicer.AMZCHEF juicer does not only can work...
- 🥬【Small Caliber Cold Press Juicer】To ensures juicing process smoothly,we recommend that the size of ingredients should not exceed...
- 🍋【Intelligent Protection Chips,Easy to Assemble】Juice extractor equipped intelligent protection chips, making it stop automatically...
- 🌈【AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer Warranty & Service】We want you to feel safe and no worries with your purchase,That's why stand...
If looking for the best celery juicers, it is because you want an appliance you can rely on for juicing celery frequently. On top of that, you would also love to make the best-quality celery juice with less foam and that you can store to consume later. A slow celery juicer, such as this AMZCHEF juicer, is your best bet.
The juicer has seven spirals that extract juice from all leafy greens, including celery. The feature also means you can extract more juice with each use. In addition, with the masticating design, your celery is not exposed to the blades, so you expect no oxidation, which means you can store your juice before taking it.
Not many juicers for celery allow you to reverse some functions as this one does. You can reverse operation when the juicer gets stuck, and also, the machine can only run for 20 minutes straight to prevent damage in case you forget to shut it off. The removable parts are easy to clean. In fact, you can toss them in the dishwasher for fast and thorough cleaning. They are also made with BPA-free plastic.
This juicer for celery comes in different color options, plus a lifetime guarantee of support and after-sale service. When not juicing celery, you can also use the appliance to slice or grind meat. Though quite affordable, the appliance comes with some apparent dealbreakers, such as a small chute, but this is also great for preventing child accidents while you juice celery.
5. Jocuu Slow Juicer Juicer with 2-Speed Modes
- 2-Speed Masticating Jucier: Extract rich and nutritious juices at home with Jocuu cold press juicer. Its 2-speed spiral system (soft, hard)...
- Maximum Yield with Automatic Shut Off: The juicer machine for vegetables and fruits separates juice and pulp using low speed and fine...
- Safe and Silent Operation: The slow masticating juicer with a small feeder chute prevents kids from getting injured when extracting the...
- Easy to Clean with Reverse Function: The juicer extractor machine can be disassembled in seconds with its one-touch assembly design. It is...
- BPA Free and 4 Year Motor Warranty: All detachable parts of the compact juicer are made of high-quality food-grade antioxidant material. The...
Since slow juicers like this Jocuu model are hailed for extracting the healthiest celery juice, you have more than one reason to add it to your kitchen cabinet. This particular model uses two juicing speeds for soft and hard ingredients. In addition, it has a stainless steel 304 BPA-free filter that cleans all the pulp and foam from your celery juice.
The best juicers for celery are easy to operate, and this one is even easier with a simple-to-use button for disassembling for cleaning. The removable parts are also relatively easy to clean, and the juicer shuts off automatically after every 20 minutes. Also, the celery juicer comes with a reverse function so you can prevent jamming.
The affordable celery juicer is also available in different colors. In addition, it comes with a safety feed chute, operates with minimal noise, and comes with a 10-year motor warranty and a 3-year accessory warranty.
6. Bagotte Compact Juice Extractor
- Wide Feed Chute: With a 3 inch feed chute, Bagotte centrifugal juicers allow for juicing whole fruits and vegetables with minimal...
- Dual Speed Design: Bagotte juicer machines has two speeds, "Ⅰ" is low speed, suitable for soft fruits and vegetables like oranges,...
- Higher Juice Yield: With a 80°chopping blades and a 400W powerful motor, Bagotte juicer can produce various fruits and vegetables juice....
- Safety Material and Design: Bagotte juice extractor adopts food-grade and BPA-free materials, the safety lock arm design won't rotate before...
- Easy to Assemble and Disassemble: Juicer machines use no odor ABS plastic, compact and simple structure, easy to assemble and disassemble,...
Vertical juicers are known to produce juice faster, which is a good reason you need this Bagotte juicer. It is safe to use with celery, and according to one online reviewer, it does the job well when you put one celery stalk at a time. Apart from making celery juice, the appliance is also great with soft fruits and harder veggies like carrots.
The juicer has a 3-inch feed chute which allows you to feed more leafy greens and whole fruits. However, it is better to quarter all fruits so you can remove the seeds for sweeter juice. Back to celery juice, the appliance has 80-degree cutting blades that chop the leaves very fast and a stainless steel 304 filter to remove all the pulp in a minute.
The celery juicer is easy to assemble, while all removable parts are easy to clean. It features an overheat protection feature that shuts it off once the electric motor detects temperatures higher than 105 degrees. In addition, it comes with two juicing modes for fruits and vegetables and has an anti-drip feature to keep your counters clean.
It is one of the most affordable juicers for celery, coming under $50. It also comes with a two-year warranty plus lifelong technical support from the manufacturer. Its sturdy, non-slip feet keep it grounded on your counter, and the vertical design also takes little space, thus best for small kitchens.
7. Aobosi Juicer Machine
- ✔🍇🎀Christmas Gift!🎀 ✔【Multi-purpose for Fruits &Veggies】: This juicer that can extract various of fruits and vegetables in...
- ✔🍅【High Juice Yield & Richer Nutrition】:slow masticating can perfectly separate juice and pulp,extracting higher-purity juice and...
- ✔🍒【Safe & Quiet Operation】: Our cold press juicer equipped with intelligent protection chips, making it stop automatically for...
- ✔🍉【Quick & Easy to Clean】: This juicer machine features a safety lock design, helps you easy to assemble and disassemble in...
- ✔🍏 【PREMIUM SERVICE】: For Amazon customers, this product comes with Lifelong Technical Support & 24 Hours PREMIUM SERVICE. If you...
Slow masticating juicers like this Aobosi allow you to extract nutritious juice from all leafy greens. The slow processing does not include blades cutting your celery, and while this prevents oxidation, the juice also maintains natural taste and flavor.
The Aaobosi juicer, with its masticating design, is one of the best juicers for celery you can get. It automatically shuts off every 20 minutes, so you don't leave it running for too long. In addition, the quiet operation using a 150W motor produces less than 60 decibels, which is ideal when you want to enjoy a glass of celery juice early in the morning without waking other people.
The juicer has a small mouth, which, although a bit infuriating when you load your leafy greens, ensures safety whenever you juice celery with your little ones in tow. It is also easy to assemble and has a reliable reverse function, so the stuck pulp does not compromise the operation. Moreover, the affordable juicer comes at an affordable price and with lifetime support.
This juicer comes in different color options when you want it to match your kitchen theme. In addition, it has sturdy, non-slip feet, which improves safety and easy operation. In addition, the oxidation-resistant parts are easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
8. Omega MM900HDS Medical Medium Slow Masticating Celery Juicer
- Celery Juicer Endorsed By Medical Medium: “Everyone always asks me what juicer I use—and this is it…It’s the best juicer I’ve seen...
- Cold Press Slow Juicer: Optimized for celery, this juice maker machine operates at a slow 80 RPMs to minimize heat buildup and oxidation,...
- Max Flavor & Nutrients: This electric juicer for celery uses triple-stage masticating technology to get the most nutrients, vitamins, flavor...
- Includes 2 Adjustable End Caps: This juice extractor comes with a special adjustable end cap made specifically for juicing celery (it is NOT...
- Easy To Use: Juice maker features a large feed chute that cuts down on prep time; Juice press also features an extra-large feed tray and...
Omega MM900HDS Medical Medium Slow Masticating Celery Juicer can be another great addition to your kitchen. The manufacturer has designed this slow masticating juicer with celery in mind. Hence, you can completely be creative with green juice, including vegetables and wheatgrass, in this juicer.
One of the best twin-gear juicers in the market, it can produce more juice than every other brand of juicer we have tested. Hence, you can confidently make the most of juice from celery while buying much less celery. Besides, the functional Omega extractor can deliver grinding performance with coffee, cinnamon, seeds, etc.
By collecting juice at a slow 80 RPM, you can pretty much guarantee to absorb every bit of nutrition from your produces. You can also select among three different speed levels to suit your timetable. The juice yield is excellent, whatever speed rate you choose.
Besides, it is a twin-gear juicer, which means it smashes the whole fruit and veggies completely before the pulp is removed and then squeezed in the next stage. That is why this juicer can pull out most of the yield and give a dry paste.
This extraction machine has a classy appearance with the signature Omega curved style. The main addition of the sprout's cap makes this juicer even worthier as it helps to improve the celery's drink. In addition, you will not encounter any unwanted pulp in your drink because the cap will limit all those pulps from the juice.
Omega MM900HDS deserves to be the best juicer for celery juice and other great juice recipes. A lot of consumers appreciate its ability to generate dry pulp and its ease of use. It is also one of the best Omega juicers in the market.
9. Breville BJE830BSS1BUS1 Juicer (Above $300)
- The Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL features a bigger 3.5 inch feed chute and can extract 70 fl oz of nutrient rich juice up to five times...
- COLD EXTRACTION SYSTEM: A Breville juicer with Cold Spin Technology and an Italian-made precision mesh filter, allows you to avoid damage to...
- SHORT PREP TIME: The Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL's unique 3.5 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables...
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN: With the pulp bin located behind the product base, the Juice Fountain Cold XL features a new and unique space saving...
- NOISE REDUCTION TECHNOLOGY: Imagine great performances that’s easier on the ear; Juicing on quiet setting reduces mechanical noise by 40%
This higher-end unique item will be a great addition to your kitchen. Breville BJE830BSS1BUS1 juicer is kind of a combination between the conventional centrifugal juicing extractor and masticating juicing systems. Hence, you are experiencing both the best juicing systems in one device.
Breville has an innovative approach to incorporating masticating technology and centrifugal juicing processes to generate the best possible quality juice. With no additional heating, foam, or fibers, you will undoubtedly be satisfied with the final products.
The juicer has all detachable pieces that are safe for the dishwasher. Although the sizes are big, these pieces can still fit the dishwasher. You should also be careful when cleaning the sharp blade assembly. You can place a bag inside the pulp container to reduce cleaning time.
These juice extractors can offer a shelf life of 72 hours. When you choose to take advantage of this, you ought to be cautious of the instructions. Some of them are to ensure that your ingredients are safe and healthy.
I would like to mention that there is an extra-large feeding chute to this specific juicer. So you can put the whole apple and sometimes an entire carrot without any difficulty. That would significantly cut back on the preparation time for you.
Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL is probably the strongest of its category if you search for a robust centrifugal juicer. The Breville juicer is perfect for keeping your family healthy because it produces large juice volumes, all in a limited time.
10. Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer
The Aicok Slow Juicer is another perfect choice for you when considering a juicer for celery juice. This masticating juice extractor applies cold press technology, enabling it to make better quality juices for you and the whole family.
This Aicok is the easiest to use juicer you'll ever find. Also, cleaning and assembling this juicer is straightforward and requires hardly any effort from you. Besides, all the materials used to make this juicer is BPA-free, so that you can be confident to extract flavorful juice for the whole family. Furthermore, the masticating juicer's spiral also uses PMMA material, which will not change the juice flavor like a metal cutter.
The lightweight size is another plus point of the Aicok Masticating Juicer. You can confidently put it on your countertop or any place as it will not take up too much space. More than that, it provides quiet operation at less than 60 dB, which allows you to have juice anytime you want without disturbing others.
This masticating juicer is indeed really good at extracting both fruits and vegetables. Thanks to the motor running at 80 rpm, the juicer can take almost all the yields from ingredients entirely. In our experiment with this juicer, the residue from the pulp is surprisingly dry. Besides, we notice that the juicer also has a reverse function that can prevent the ingredients from clogging, which is pretty convenient for cleaning.
Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer is an excellent solution for juicing celery as it comes with a low-speed operation. This juicer can bring outstanding performance for all types of veggies or fruits.
11. AICOK B07J5NSP5D Slow Masticating Juicer
An alternative candidate for the best celery juicer is the AICOK B07J5NSP5D slow Juicer. Like all other masticating juicers, this device runs as quickly as 80 RPM. This rpm is proper to roll over all the vegetables and fruits you place in the tube.
Without developing too much foam or heat, it will yield more juice. Hence, the juicer can retain all nutrients and minerals while delivering the fluid with the original and delicious taste.
Combined with the ability to lessen oxidation, the cold-pressed juicer can keep its extracted juice pleasing and tasty for three days. The low RPM of masticating juicers such as the AICOK B07J5NSP5D Slow Juicer restricts oxygen access to the fluid. Comparing the 80 RPMs of this juicer to 3,000 and 18,000 RPMs, we can see the complete difference of the AICOK from other high-speed juice extractors.
Additionally, AICOK AMR-521 has a massive benefit in its performance with a dishwasher. You don't have to keep things safe the hard way. You can easily place the removable pieces in the dishwasher's middle shelf when the juicing is finished.
However, you may find the filter is perhaps the most challenging component to wash because the pulp and dirt on its small gaps will collect. On the other side, it's too tiny; and with the free brush's aid, I think it would just take you 5 seconds to soak.
AICOK B07J5NSP5D Slow Masticating Juicer indeed makes you love the juicing lifestyle. Beyond being cheap, this is an excellent partner for you when juicing different ingredients, including greens, fruits, etc.
12. AICOK Juicer Extractor 1000W (Under $75)
The Aicok is a robust 1000-watt juicer system that can handle entire vegetables and fruits. This version has improved features to ensure better-extracting performance and enhance your juicing experience. Some significant enhancements, including a more efficient engine, a larger feeding chute (2.9 inches), and the removable pieces, are also suitable for the dishwasher.
You can use the juicer without thinking about being hurt because it has included safety features. Also, as it operates like every other centrifugal juicer on the market, you can use it easily. In addition, taking good care of this juicer won't be a big hassle as it includes much fewer pieces to install.
It has a bigger chute of vegetables and fruit feeders, which ensures that you no longer need to cut large veggies and fruits to fit into the feeding chute. Also, AICOK Juicer Extractor 1000W is safe for the dishwasher.
Hence, if you do not have enough time to hand wash your juicer, this function is indeed a bonus. However, the most challenging part of cleaning is the filter-basket, a typical feature of every centrifugal juicer. Understanding this problem, the manufacturer has included the package's brush to make it easier for you.
This quick juicer is most appropriate for simple juice recipes due to its especially RPM. In addition, it can deliver the best extraction of hard produce, including celery or citrus fruits.
The AICOK Juicer Extractor 1000W is a robust centrifugal juicer capable of extracting juice from entire fruits and vegetables, including celery. It has dual-speed switches so that you can customize the appliance to match your needs.
This appliance is straightforward to clean and comes with an anti-drip function. Hence, this candidate is one of those fantastic juicers for celery under $75 you can find.
13. Aicok B07J9T7G3P Slow Juicer (Between $75 and $300)
This candidate is an inexpensive alternative to high-end products such as Premium Champion or Omega juicers. However, this output of Aicok B07J9T7G3P Slow Masticating Juicer is almost identical to such popular manufacturers, and its price tag is even less than half of that.
The Aicok juicer runs at a rate of RPM 80. Despite the juicing spiral spinning at a plodding pace, this model will crumble and chew almost any fruit and vegetable that you throw into the feeding chute.
Thanks to this slow speed, you can get a higher juice quality and volume than centrifugal models. It is also really efficient in juicing leafy greens, the reason it has become one of the great juicers for celery juice.
Because this Aicok juicer runs at a moderate speed, it does not produce a loud noise like those centrifugal juicers. Instead, it works in silence, generating less than 60 decibels of sound. Hence, this offers you much control over when you want to extract and enjoy your juices.
It is relatively simple to operate Aicok Juicer. Before juicing, you'll need to chop the ingredients into tiny pieces and then drop them into the feeding mouth. You could also use the nozzle to force down the produces if they get lodged.
The Aicok Slow Masticating Juice machine produces fantastic juices like other famous brands. You can confidently use it to juice any types of fruits or veggies that you want, including celery.
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Juicer for Celery
If looking to start your celery juice journey, you need the best juicers to use at home. These features should help you choose your best out of all in the market.
The speed you get depends on which type, between masticating and centrifugal operation juicers, you get. The centrifugal design, though faster, tends to pre-cut your celery, thus exposing it to faster oxidation if not consumed immediately. The masticating appliances work much slower, but they also extract the healthiest and tastiest celery juice.
Celery has a lot of water content, and you will need a juicer that can extract most of it. Thus, it is best to read online reviews to learn what other users have to say about efficiency, as well as what other ingredients you can extract juice from.
c) Easy cleaning
All juicers come with removable parts. These are the parts you need to worry about when it comes to cleaning. Ensure that they are easy to wash by hand using warm or cold water. When looking for absolute efficiency, look for other juicers whose parts you can toss in a dishwasher after use.
d) Noise operation
You only need the best juicers that produce maximum juice yield. It turns out that the more efficiently a juicer extracts juice, the more you need to worry about the noise level. Since there are times you will need to process your juice without disrupting the peace of others, it is best to consider celery juicers that operate with minimal noise.
When making celery juice each morning is your goal, you need a reliable juicer to withstand such frequent use. While size also refers to the area a celery juicer occupies on a counter, the weight is a more vital feature to consider.
Generally, it would be best to get a heavy juicer to guarantee it can stand on the counter while extracting juice. If you want to kill two birds with one stone, opt for vertical juicers because they are heavier and occupy less space. However, make sure the tall size is ideal for your kitchen counters.
How to Make Celery Juice at Home
You need to consume pure celery juice to reap all its benefits. So, here is a quick celery juice-making recipe to follow each morning.
- Grab a bunch of celery and cut off the base. Wash your celery leaves and stalks under running water.
- Cut it into smaller pieces if using a small juicer.
- Feed the celery through the chute.
- Power on your best juicer for celery and start pulsing.
- Once the juice is extracted, serve it immediately for the best benefits.
The best juicer for celery for you is essentially the one that combines price efficiency and helps you go on the celery juice ride. Whatever juicer you want, you'll get nutrient-dense juices that will refill your body. Hopefully, our article will take you closer to your dream celery juicer.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Best Juicer For Celery
a) Why do I need a celery juice extractor?
Out of all kitchen appliances you need, it is best to have the best juicers for different uses. But, while most juicers work with all ingredients, only the strongest extract most juice from celery stalks and leaves. Thus, it is best to ensure you have the best juicers to continue drinking celery juice.
b) How much celery juice can I take daily?
Celery is rich in vitamins and other nutrients to help you achieve the best health. For instance, celery contains Vitamins A, C, and K, Zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Biotin, and more nutrients. So, when you take 16 ounces of celery juice every day, preferably in the mornings before anything else, you will benefit from healthy calories, fiber, carbohydrates, proteins, and more benefits.
Luckily, the juice has zero cholesterol and fat, thus quite the deal for you if looking to shed off some weight. In addition, many health experts recommend drinking celery juice in the morning before breakfast.
c) Can drinking celery juice relieve chronic ailments?
Since it interacts with the alimentary canal, celery juice can remedy many ailments from poor lifestyle and dietary choices. Here are some benefits of taking celery juice daily.
- It contains antioxidants that can help fight cancer cells.
- Celery contains the 3-n-butylphthalide (BuPh) compound that helps lower bad cholesterol.
- Celery juice has anti-inflammation properties to help with joint pain and rheumatoid problems.
- It can lower blood pressure.
- It boosts enzyme production, thus improving liver function.
- It can improve digestion.
- Celery is alkaline, and so it can help fight chronic conditions.
- It can balance glucose levels.
- It can help heal the skin and block UV damage.