Having an active and healthy lifestyle depends on how we do exercise and what foods we consume. Besides the main meals, smoothies or green drinks play a vital role in improving our health as well, and to process these snacks as quickly and conveniently as possible, we need the help of a blender.
Luckily, we now have a wider choice of the blender, from the low-priced to high-end ones, or from the super-powerful blender to single-serve devices and food processors, or even 3-in-1. Each one has its own functions suitable for our certain needs.
If you live alone and want to find a grinder specializing in personal serving, which can help you create delicious drinks in no time, then a personal blender is ideal for you.
And today, I will introduce to you the interesting Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ machine from the popular kitchen appliance brand, Ninja. However, before we get to the Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ blender review, let’s get to know what is a “personal blender”!
What is a personal blender?
These tools are also known as the single-serve blenders because of their small volume and compact build. They usually come with detachable cups easy to serve right away or bring with you. There are also portable types, which are great for maintaining a nutritious diet on-the-go.
Personal blenders are not so expensive. So, if you are a busy person and prefer making one-person-batch smoothies, they will be a great option to go for.
Ninja Nutri Auto-IQ Blender’s Special Features
- Color: Black/Silver
- Material: Tritan
- Brand: SharkNinja
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 15.5 inches
- Weight: 5.60 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
- Powerful 1000-Watts
- 2 options for blending (Blend and Ultra Blend)
- The Pulse function
- Auto-iQ programs
- 18 oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup
- 24 oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup
- 32 oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup
- Spout lids
- 30-Recipe Inspiration Guide
- Pro extractor blades
Highlight Reviews of Ninja Nutri Auto-IQ blender
1. Capacity and Design
The Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ blender is packaged carefully in a Ninja branded box. From my first impression, it has a classy and sleek look, which is a little bigger than the NutriBullet blender.
The unit includes two different jars – the main pitcher is 24 ounces, while the other is 18 ounces – with their own spout lids. This variation in cup sizes will be helpful when you don’t prefer a large smoothie, as well as easy to take it on-the-go.
Both the Nutri Auto-iQ’s main pitcher and the additional jar are top-rack dishwashers safe, so they will lower your clean-up time.
Some people might think that due to the simple design, the device contains almost no defects. However, most customers’ common problem with this blender is the plastic tabs to lock the cup securely into place.
These tabs can wear down over time with constant repetitive use, which affects making the lids properly put in place.
To evaluate a blender’s blade is whether high-quality or not, besides being sharp, its material is also worth consideration. Steel is believed as the most resilient material for blender blades, so as for the base, lid, and handle.
Also, try to look for removable blades and dishwasher safe parts, so you don’t have to waste time hand washing after each use.
Here, the Ninja Nutri Auto-IQ features 6 blades that are claimed to be stainless steel and super sharp. And they actually are! Moreover, its wide blades direct contents back down to the bottom to prevent food stocks.
Nonetheless, the bad news here is that you cannot remove them from the base, so be very careful when cleaning the blender with your hands. You can also go for the safer option that is putting the entire blade assembly in the top rack of the dishwasher.
3. Speed control and Performance
Getting started with the Nutra Ninja Auto-IQ is not challenging at all. Once you unbox and have all the parts ready, simply add the ingredients, then run the machine.
Normally, the higher the cost is, the more speeds and programs the blender will have. Still, for most people, three-speed settings are enough for daily basic needs.
With this Ninja model, you can experience the simple speed controls, including Pulse, Auto-IQ Blend, and Auto-iQ Ultra Blend. Two Auto-IQ buttons are programmed with the same power but different amounts of times to allow certain food to be blended completely.
For softer ingredients, you are good to go with the Auto-IQ Blend feature. Meanwhile, the Ultra Blend is perfect for tougher items, such as ice, nuts, and frozen fruits.
Besides two special Auto-iQ functions, the remaining buttons also have their own duties. The Start/Stop button is used for a manual blend when you want to have full control. The Pulse feature also comes in handy if you like a shorter blending burst to create salsa or sauce.
The blender’s motor comes with 1000 Watt power. This indicates it is strong enough to process everything into a smooth texture for less than a minute. One more thing I love about this machine is that the base has a built-in 45-second timer in order to protect the motor.
4. Noise level
Every blender will generate a certain amount of noise, and a higher number of watts usually produce louder noise levels. Below are specific data to take note of before you choose a blender that suits your needs.
- Blenders with 350-500 watts are suitable for processing soft or cooked foods.
- Blenders with 500-800 watts are more often used for making smoothies and milkshakes.
- Blenders with 800-1500 watts are powerful enough to handle tougher ingredients, like nuts, hard veggies, ice, etc.
For the Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ that we are talking about, its motors go up to 1000 watts, which means it will make quite a large amount of noise during operation.
If the loud sound is not a matter to you, then you can pass by since there’re many good things about the device worth your care.
5. Ease of use and cleaning
Unlike other powerful blenders with super large containers, the Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ’s pitchers make preparing a drink much more convenient within 4 simple steps: What you have to do first is put all the ingredients in the jar – Then, blend the contents – Take the cup away by putting the lid on – And, wash it later.
What’s else? The device also features a Start/Stop Timer that goes up to a minute to use when there’s something in the blender; otherwise, its motor may overheat.
Additionally, the machine is also amazingly easy to clean. For handwashing, you can rinse the jar with a sponge without any fuss as long as you’re careful around the blades.
Luckily, the jars, lids, and blade assemblies are all dishwasher-safe, so you just need to put them in the machine and leave it to do the job.
WHAT WE LIKE
– Auto-IQ feature provides users a set of pre-program settings.
– While the product description states it’s only for drinks, you could easily stir up salsas or salad dressings in it!
– The variety of smoothie cups are great for people on-the-go.
– When heated up to more than it can take, the motor automatically turns off, preventing any burns.
– When you run out of your own creative ideas, refer to the handy recipe guide to get new, delicious drinks.
– The unit also comes with the Timer function.
– The strong 1000 watt motor can crush ice and make smoothies at the blink of the eye.
– A sturdy suction cup to stick this blender to your countertop. Once you attach it, it is not moving anywhere.
– Ease of clean both by hands and by dishwashing machine.
WHAT WE DON’T LIKE
– The machine makes the sound like an aircraft zooming out into the air as it’s operating. This can be understandable since it’s powerful.
– No self-cleaning mode included.
– It’s hard to clean the blades because it’s unremovable. For this issue, you’d better fill the jar with warm soapy water in order to let the leftover loosen up. Once that’s done, rinse it under the tap water.
– The blender cannot work with hot liquids.
– Sometimes, you may experience a few small chunks left.
– Every type of food is processed at the same speed. What’s different here is only the duration of time blending.
Verdict for Ninja Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ Blender
Even though the Ninja Auto-IQ blender is limited in functions, it’s not a bad machine. There are a lot of advantages that can be said about the Nutri Ninja Auto IQ, especially in terms of the price and smoothie performance.
Thanks to its strong 1000-Watt motor, users can easily create any smoothie in seconds to serve both at home or on-the-go. Moreover, this Ninja model offers you two more jars of different sizes, giving various choices for the desired amount to consume.
These jars are also easy to clean by hands or by a dishwasher, so are their lids. All in all, if you want to achieve more than what you pay for, this Ninja blender is really worth your consideration.
[su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Ninja-Personal-Smoothies-24-Ounce-BL480D/dp/B01N7Y3H73?tag=stuffsure999-20″ target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#30de05″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: shopping-cart” rel=”nofollow”]CHECK LATEST PRICE[/su_button]
Hopefully, after this Ninja Nutri Auto-IQ blender review, you have already collected strong clues to decide whether you should go for the unit.