If you’ve ever made a fondant figure, you know how delicate they can be. Here are some tips on how to preserve your fondant figures so they’ll last longer.
Checkout this video:
Fondant figures are delicate and require careful handling
Fondant figures are delicate and require careful handling. They can easily be damaged by heat, moisture, and contact with other surfaces. Here are some tips on how to preserve your fondant figures:
– Store in a cool, dry place Fondant figures should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and other sources of heat.
– Protect from moisture: Fondant figures can be easily damaged by moisture, so it’s important to keep them away from sources of humidity. If you must store them in an area with high humidity, consider placing them in an airtight container
– Avoid contact with other surfaces: Fondant figures can be easily damaged by contact with other surfaces. To avoid this, place them on a piece of paper or cardboard before storing them.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that your fondant figures stay in good condition for years to come.
Store fondant figures in a cool, dry place
To ensure your fondant figures maintain their shape and color, it’s important to store them in a cool, dry place. Be sure to keep them away from direct sunlight, as this can cause the fondant to fade.
If you need to stack your fondant figures, be sure to use wax paper or parchment paper in between each figure to prevent them from sticking together.
Use a soft, dry brush to dust off excess sugar
Assuming you have made your own marshmallow fondant or bought a tub of it from the store, there are several ways to keep your fondant creations fresh and looking their best. Here are a few tips:
* When working with fondant, be sure to keep your hands and all surfaces clean and dry. Any moisture will make the fondant sticky.
* Once you have completed your work, you can store your figures in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. If you need to stack them, be sure to put a layer of wax paper between each figure to prevent them from sticking together.
* You can also wrap each figure individually in plastic wrap before storing.
* If your figures start to get dull looking, you can use a soft, dry brush to dust off excess sugar or cornstarch.
Wrap fondant figures in plastic wrap or place in an airtight container
If you want to keep your fondant figures looking their best, you should wrap them in plastic wrap or place them in an Airtight container This will help to keep them from drying out or getting damaged.
If fondant figures become sticky, sprinkle with powdered sugar
If your fondant figures become sticky, you can sprinkle them with powdered sugar to help preserve them. You can also store them in a cool, dry place.
To avoid cracking, do not allow fondant figures to dry out completely
To avoid cracking, do not allow fondant figures to dry out completely. If they start to crack, you can try to repair them by re-wetting them with a damp brush and then letting them dry again.
If fondant figures become misshapen, place them in a bowl of warm water
If fondant figures become misshapen, place them in a bowl of warm water for several seconds to soften them. If they are still misshapen, you can use a toothpick or other sharp object to gently reshape them.
To avoid fading, keep fondant figures out of direct sunlight
To avoid fading, keep fondant figures out of direct sunlight. Store them in a cool, dry place, away from heat sources and moisture. If possible, place them on a piece of wax paper or parchment paper to prevent them from sticking to the container.
If you need to transport fondant figures, use a sturdy box
Whether you’re transporting your creation to a party or shipping it to a far-off friend, you’ll need to take extra care to make sure your fondant figure arrives in one piece. The best way to do this is to find a sturdy box that’s just big enough to fit the figure snugly. Line the box with bubble wrap or packing peanuts, and place the figure in the center. If possible, try to place the figure so that it’s not touching any sides of the box. This will help minimize movement and prevent breakage during transit.
Enjoy your beautiful fondant figures!
To help keep your fondant figures looking their best, follow these simple tips:
-Wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or store in an airtight container
-Place them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
-Avoid handling them too much, as the oils from your hands can cause them to degrade over time.
With proper care, your fondant figures should last for many months – even years!