Get step-by-step instructions on how to cut a watermelon into cubes, including a helpful video tutorial.
Checkout this video:
Watermelons are a summertime favorite, and they’re not just for eating whole. If you want to cut your watermelon into cubes, it’s actually quite easy. All you need is a sharp knife and a little bit of time.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to cut a watermelon into cubes:
1. Start by cutting off one end of the watermelon, so that you have a flat surface to work with.
2. Cut the watermelon in half, lengthwise.
3. Cut each half of the watermelon into thirds, lengthwise.
4. Finally, cut each of those pieces into cubes.
What You Need
You will need the following items to cut a watermelon into cubes:
-A cutting board
1. Start by cutting off one end of the watermelon and then slicing the watermelon in half.
2. Place one half of the watermelon on a cutting board flat side down.
3. Using a sharp knife cut the watermelon into thick slices, about 1-inch thick.
4. Cut each slice of watermelon into 1-inch cubes.
5. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for later.
We hope this guide has helped you feel confident in your watermelon-chopping abilities. Until next time, happy chopping!