We can all agree that fresh citrus makes everything taste so much better, ranging from the French lime sorbet, lemon meringue pie to the grapefruit shandy and blood orange panna cotta. You can get tired while squeezing the citrus fruits by hand, or you can get the best electric citrus juicer dedicated to helping you get the job done, for a pulp-free and seedless fresh, healthy juice. However, the best electric citrus juicer you'll settle for will depend on the volume of juice you are planning to make, the storage space you currently have, the price, and so much more.
Here are the best electric citrus juicers in the market. Make an informed decision for easier shopping.
The Best Electric Citrus Juicers
Electric citrus juicers will make your life a million times easier, especially if you're planning to juice a huge batch of oranges, lemons, and limes. Most will require you to cut your lemon, orange, or lime in half and then place the half on a reamer. Then press down on your machine; the reamer then spins in a circular motion to extract the citrus juice.
1. Breville 800CPXL Stainless Steel Juicer
- The Breville Citrus Press Pro offers more variety, more juice with less fuss; Its active-arm press with power assisted lever makes pressing...
- QUADRA-FIN JUICING CONE: The juicing cone design is uniquely finned and undulated to extract the maximum juice from all sizes of citrus...
- DUAL SWITCH SAFETY: The juicers triple hinged arm ensures downward pressure throughout the juicing process; The safety switch won't allow...
- ACID RESISTANT DIE CAST CONE: The Breville Citrus Press Pro lets you enjoy a lifetime of juicing with the die-cast stainless steel juicing...
- DRIP STOP JUICE SPOUT: The citrus juicer features a convenient and innovative drip stop system which holds juice back to avoid spillage onto...
The Breville 800CPXL citrus juicer is suitably built to juice citrus fruits of all sizes. This stainless steel motorised juicer works when the handle is pushed down to squeeze the fruit, and then a motor spins the reamer.
It has a powerful motor that is relatively quiet, weighing 11 pounds. This juicer comes in two strainer sizes to give you better pulp control whether you like your orange juice pulpy or light on the pulp. The Breville 800CPXL is the perfect electric citrus juicer if you want a strong, durable machine that makes making your orange juice so effortless.
The Breville 800CPXL has a sleek stainless-steel construction whose performance will surely exceed your expectations. This citrus juicer has a juicing cone designed to maximumly squeeze out all the juice from any citrus fruit.
The Breville citrus juicer makes it easy to use thanks to its dual-switch citrus press arm. The impressive durability is also because the die-cast tone is acid-resistant to prevent any corrosion caused by extracts such as lemon juice that may be a little high on acidity.
Breville has an effective drip-stop system that ensures that your countertop remains clean and dry, a feature that is not as common in most electric juicers.
2. Black+Decker CJ630 Citrus Juicer
- Product note: the logo design of this item may vary depending on when the product was manufactured
- 20-watt electric citrus juicer with 32-ounce capacity, Auto reversing reamer and stirrer for maximum juice extraction
- Standard-size cone; strainer with adjustable pulp control
- Drip-free pour spout; cord wrap and dust cover for storage
- Measures approximately 7-3/5 by 7-3/5 by 9 inches
If you're looking for an electric juicer that is easy to use and won't have you spending so much, then the Black+Decker CJ630 model is exactly what you’re looking for.
The Black+Decker juicer fits a tight budget, and the brand has a great reputation for effective products. Its quality and construction are built to withstand the test of time even while on heavy use, such as in a commercial kitchen.
This 30-watt electric juicer will yield freshly squeezed juice up to 34 ounces in one swoop and has an auto-reversing cone that helps maximise juice extraction from your citrus fruits. It also has a pulp control feature to help you adjust the pulp level in your juice.
All its removable parts can be tossed into the dishwasher, making it easy to clean. This electric juicer comes with a plastic covering and a cord wrap to make storage hassle-free.
The motorised reamer uses an auto-reverse motion and pressure-activated, meaning it spins as you press the fruit onto it. It comes with a sizeable juicer jug onto which the reamer and filter sit on.
3. Proctor Silex Alex's Lemonade Stand Citrus Juicer Machine
- FIGHTING CHILDHOOD CANCER ONE CUP AT A TIME: One dollar of every purchase goes directly to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation; We're proud to...
- QUICKLY MAKE FRESH LEMONADE & OTHER JUICES: Easily make your own lemonade from fresh lemons; Or make juice using oranges, limes,...
- JUICE SMALL TO LARGE CITRUS FRUITS : The electric citrus juicer includes 2 nesting reamers for small to large citrus fruit; Juice everything...
- SERVE A CROWD FROM THE LARGE 34 OZ PITCHER: The take-to-table juicer pitcher holds 34 oz of juice and has easy-to read measurement markings...
- EASILY CONTROL PULP LEVEL: Enjoy the right amount of pulp in your juice by simply sliding the pulp control dial on the lemon juicer left or...
The bright yellow Proctor-Silex Alex’s Lemonade Stand Citrus Juicer is a quality performance electric juicer with a relatively quiet motor that offers a 34-ounce capacity juicing pitcher with pulp control.
This juicer comes with a full-colour recipe book that includes tips on running a lemonade stand, making it a great appliance for some fun family time. The bright yellow electric juicer is activated by pressing the fruit you want to juice out onto the reamer.
It comes with a small and large reamer to cater for both the small and large citrus fruits. The pulp-control feature is a great way to trap seeds, large chunks of pulp, and pips while the squeezed juice flows into the 34 oz jug. The jug comes with a handle and pouring spout, so you won’t need to transfer the juice elsewhere. It gives you great value at a great price.
4. Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: Our sleek brushed stainless steel Pulp Control Citrus Juicer gets out more juice more efficiently
- MUST-HAVE FEATURES: Adjustable reamer with 3 pulp control settings-low, medium, high with auto-reversing universal juicer cone for more...
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Final-Spin feature extracts more juice from pulp and protects against dust including an extra-long snap-up spout that...
- CONVENIENT: Juicing Cone accommodates small limes to large grapefruits, cord storage and easy-clean dishwasher safe parts
- LIMITED 3-YEAR WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and questions surrounding warranty policies – this product is BPA...
This citrus squeezer machine has a stainless steel frame that improves its durability and dampens vibrations for quieter juicing operation. This squeezer machine weighs 4 pounds with a dimension of 6.8 inches * 7.9 inches * 12.2 inches.
Like all the best citrus juicers in this list, it comes with nifty features such as the Auto-reversing cone. Meaning every time you press the fruit down on the reamer, it automatically changes its spinning direction. The spinning motion is largely what makes citrus juicers extract so much juice making this model far more efficient than other electric juicer models not mentioned.
Another useful detail is the long-winded snap-up spout; it helps prevent drippings as you juice your fruit. The spout also closes up when the juicer is full to avoid spills.
After juicing your fruit, gently press down on its lid to switch on the juicer’s “Final-spin” feature. The electric juicer will automatically spin fast to grind out all the pulp for extra juice in the juice container, making sure to give you the maximum amount of juice you can possibly get from your oranges, lemons and limes. Not a drop wasted for the most amount of juice.
This feature also helps control the amount of pulp you want in your juice. A practical feature in electric juicers.
To begin, cut the fruit in half, place it on the CCJ-500 removable plastic reamer. Then, carefully adjust the squeezer reamer to control the amount of pulp you want in your juice. Once everything is set, place a cup under the spout and press the reamer down to start the spinning motion.
Cleaning is fairly simple. A general rule of thumb requires that you clean electric juicers immediately after use. All the parts of this juice machine are dishwasher-safe apart from the base, which you can carefully wipe with a clean cloth if any juice splatters on it.
Hand washing is also straightforward. The CCJ-500 machine comes in a wide range of colours, all with the same features. It comes in five distinct shades and finishes: dark yellow, polished chrome, dark green, orange, and brushed stainless steel.
The CCJ-500 juicer machine has a 3-year limited warranty from the day of its purchase. However, this only applies if you purchase the juicer from a licensed supplier recognised by the company.
5. Tribest CS-1000 Electric Citrus Juicer
- ELECTRIC CITRUS JUICE EXTRACTOR: Featuring a powerful 50-watt motor, Citristar provides quick extraction and quiet operation. Squeeze...
- INTERCHANGEABLE REAMS: Includes a small ream for the limes and a bigger one for your grapefruits. Unlike other electric juicers for citrus,...
- SMOOTH OPERATION: Sloped stainless steel high-clearance locking spout of this juicer machine prevents clogs, maximizes flow and pours the...
- EASY TO CLEAN: Electric press juicer with a locking mechanism that prevents drips and a stainless steel strainer, which prevents clogging,...
- LIVE TRIBEST LIFE: At Tribest, we provide you with quality products that will energize your life. Our motto is "Making healthy living easy"...
An electric citrus extractor that features a powerful 50-watt motor. The Citristar has a quick and quiet extraction process. It has a small ream that is ideally used for small citrus fruits such as limes and the bigger one for bigger ones such as grapefruit.
Unlike other electric citrus juicers, it doesn't stop when you strongly push on the ream cap, allowing you to squeeze out the juice smoothly.
For smooth operation, the slanted stainless steel locking spout of the juicing machine helps prevent clogs, maximising flow while pouring the juice directly into your glass. You only need to put the citrus on the ream and have fresh-squeezed juice in a matter of minutes.
The electric citrus juicer has a locking mechanism to prevent drips and a stainless steel strainer to prevent clogging, making the citrus juicer very easy to clean.
Tribest has one of the best citrus juicers that give you high-quality freshly squeezed juice and works with different citrus fruits, including limes, lemons, oranges, grapefruits, and others.
Factors to Consider to Get the Best Citrus Juicer
Citrus juicers in the market come in 3 categories:
Of the three, the citrus squeezer is the most portable. Ordinarily, the squeezer works by a lever mechanism, where the fulcrum and the pin act as the resistance. It can easily be used by adults but can be challenging for people with arthritic hands and kids.
2. Electric citrus juicer
The electric citrus juicer is much easier to use and is powered by electricity. Both children and adults can use it.
3. Manual citrus juicer
Manual juicers come in two types. One for your home use and the other for professional use. The home manual citrus juicer uses a reamer technology to work. Some are versatile and have other tools included in the set, for instance, a zester, grater, etc. It is easy to use if you have healthy hands.
The pro-level manual juicer has a reamer and lever. It makes more juice than the home manual juicer. It is much heavier, needs much more space on the counter and doesn't have as much pressure on the hands.
Citrus juicers come in three materials you can choose from; plastic, wooden, and metal, or a combination of plastic and metal. Sometimes, the juicer comes with a rubber or silicone part to properly seal in the juice. Make sure you choose one that doesn't have harmful material, for instance, lead, cadmium, or other harmful metals. Also, stay clear of funky plastic odours that cant be washed off or hard-to-reach crevices that make it hard to clean.
What you plan to do with the juicer is going to determine the capacity of the juicer. If you want it for commercial use, for example setting up a juicing stall, get a juicer that can make a lot more juice.
You also have to consider the space on your counter. If the counter in your home is small, then consider getting a juicer that can be stashed in the cabinet and won't always have to stay on the counter.
Frequently Asked on the Best Electric Citrus Juicer
1. Should I peel the lemon before juicing?
You don't have to peel the lemon before juicing if you're using a reamer electric juicer. However, if you're using a centrifugal/masticating juicer, you will need to peel the lemons and other citrus fruits.
This is because the pith (the fleshy white part between the sections and rind) is bitter, so you will need to peel off your fruits before juicing them. Additionally, the rind has harmful substances that might not work so well with your digestive system.
2. Do you have to clean your juicer after every use?
Always clean the juicer after every use to remove the citrus left on the juicing screen. With time, the fruit remains might cause the growth of mould, which then causes diseases.