Combination ovens, also known as convection microwaves, combine two kitchen appliances into one to save on space on the real estate that is your kitchen counters. With counter space saved, you can get your food warmed or reheated without a soggy outcome. Let us look at the best convection microwave for effective, fast, and convenient high-temperature cooking and reheating.
Best Convection Microwave
1. Toshiba Countertop Convection Microwave
- Stylish Stainless Steel finish with easy to clean Stainless Steel interior, external dimension (wxdxh): 21.77 x 21.5 x 12.99 inches,...
- Combines microwave and convection cooking in one appliance, with auto bake and auto roast menus
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum result of popular foods like frozen pizza, potato, vegetables and more
- One touch popcorn button and warm-hold function, equipped with power-saving eco mode, sound on/off option and child safety lock
- 1000 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer, bright digital display, easy-to-read control panel, LED cavity light and 13.6...
Toshiba is a stylish, stainless steel microwave that combines convection cooking and microwave in one appliance with a stainless steel interior that is easy to clean for a neat kitchen look. The convection microwave features an inverter technology that provides even heating and defrosting, fastening the cooking experience, which is very convenient whenever you are in a rush.
The microwave has a one-touch popcorn button and quick access to start the microwave from 0 to 3 minutes cooking at full power. Foods like pizza, potatoes, vegetables, and other popular foods are covered by the sensor cooking featured in the convection oven for optimum heating. The microwave oven has a power-saving eco mode, with a sound on and off option, making it a very comfortable kitchen appliance to use.
Toshiba has the best over-the-range convection microwave, which provides 1250 watts capable of delivering the right amount of heat for your food to be at its best edible state. Toshiba microwave ovens have 10 settings for different power levels, clock and kitchen timer, easy-to-read control panel, bright digital display, an LED cavity light, and 13.6 inches of glass turntable. All the features that microwave ovens have are meant to ensure your food cooks faster and more evenly. The buzzer of the microwave can be muted if preferred by pressing the "8" button for 3-5 seconds. The buzzer will have a long beep then switch off. The microwave has a one-year limited warranty which ensures that you get quality for your money. The convection microwave comes with a protective film over the keypad during shipment.
2. Cuisinart Convection Microwave Oven
- Unit Dimensions: 21.20" L x 19.00" W x 12.20" H | MC Weight: 41.30lb
- 1.2-cubic-foot capacity, 1000 watts
- Brushed stainless with embossed Cuisinart logo and dark tinted glass window
- Touchpad controls with LCD, Two convenient defrost functions to defrost food by weight or time, Convection bake or roast with and without...
- Instruction and recipe book included, BPA Free
Cuisinart convection microwaves have an elegant look with its brushed stainless finish, embossed Cuisinart logo, and dark-tinted glass window. The convection microwaves have stainless steel doors that absorb no odors and are easy to sanitize. The countertop microwave oven has a rotating 12-inch glass tray and a reversible grill rack. The microwave has a 1000 watt output and a 1.2 cu ft. capacity.
The convection microwave has touchpad controls with an LCD. The oven has a defrost function which defrosts food by time or weight. You can achieve a convection roast with or without the microwave function. Cuisinart microwaves come with an instruction and recipe book included and are BPA-free. One operation can automatically switch to the next to make cooking easier and structured.
3. Panasonic Home Microwave Oven
- The Ultimate All-In-One Multi Oven: It’s a countertop microwave, broiler, airfryer, and convection oven all in one! Use each function...
- Healthy Air Fryer Mode: Quickly circulates hot air around food, producing crispy, brown results, no pre-heat required. Make french fries,...
- Use as a Main or Second Oven: Use Convection Bake function up to 425°F, with or without preheat, for baking and roasting. FlashXpress...
- Smart, Even Cooking Power: 1000-Watt Panasonic inverter microwave technology for smart, even defrosting, reheating, cooking, & warming;...
- Sleek, Space Saving Design: Large capacity, small overall footprint - 22”W x 13.4”H x 17.7”D with 14.2” turntable; place on...
The Panasonic home microwave is the ultimate all-in-one oven with a microwave, broiler, fryer, and a conventional oven all in one unit. The convection oven quickly circulates hot air around the food-producing brown, crispy results with no pre-heat required. The convection bake function of the oven ranges from 100 and 215 degrees to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, for baking and roasting, with or without pre-heating. Panasonic has a patented inverter technology for smart even defrosting, reheating, cooking, and keeping food warm for a good period.
Panasonic home convection oven has a small footprint, saving you a lot of space on your kitchen counter. The oven has a stainless steel color which gives it an elegant and sleek design.
4. Samsung Countertop Power Convection Microwave Oven
- MORE THAN JUST A MICROWAVE: Enjoy fast, even cooking and quality results with Power Convection, or use the Power Grill feature to toast,...
- 1.1 CU. FT. CAPACITY: Warm a hot drink or cook large dishes with plenty of room for any food you need to heat
- SENSOR COOK: Warm soup or cook frozen dinners with optimal results every time
- CERAMIC ENAMEL INTERIOR: Ceramic enamel interior is scratch-resistant and easy to clean
- POWER CONVECTION: Convection cooking and microwave heating in one appliance to warm, bake, broil or roast food faster and more evenly
The Samsung power convection oven is a countertop microwave with a scratch-resistant enamel interior covering a 1.1 cu ft. The microwave features an interior fan that passes hot air over the food to keep it crisp and brown. The grill delivers 1300 Watts of cooking power through the cooking grill. The convection microwave cooks faster and more evenly, just like a normal oven.
The microwave is easy to use and has an LED to show temperature and time as the oven runs. A ceramic enamel interior is durable and provides an easily cleaned surface without any scratches on plastic and stainless steel. The microwave is capable of sensor cooking which will give your food the optimum temperature. The convection oven has an auto cook option that prepares your convenient meals by pushing a button. The microwave has an eco-friendly function that can be used when the oven is not in use without unplugging the power source.
5. Farberware Microwave Oven With Grill
- 1.2-cubic-foot cooking capacity, sized to fit on your kitchen counter
- 1100 watts of cooking power and 10 power levels allow you to adjust the power from 10% to 100%
- Premium Black Stainless Steel design finish helps reduce fingerprints and smudges. Width (in):17.3, Height (in):12.8, Length (in):20.5
- Unique dual cooking functionality--Grill and Microwave-- allows for endless cooking options
- 9 One-Touch cooking programs allow you to heat up everyday items in seconds and Multi-Stage cooking functionality adjusts cooking mid-cycle
Ferberware microwave oven has a unique grill function which allows for the perfect cook every single time. The oven has nine auto-cook options for reheating or cooking dishes with one push of a button. The oven has a smart sensor technology that adjusts to one of the ten power levels to warm your food to an optimal temperature. The oven has an eco-friendly feature that is activated when the microwave is not in use. The energy spent on warm food will be way lesser than most models in the market. The microwave has an LED buttons that will help you achieve what you want at the push of a button.
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Convection Microwave
a) Ease of Use
The oven should have clear instructions and easy-to-understand one-push command buttons.
When you buy a convection microwave, you will need to put it on your kitchen counter. Consider the counter space you have and the volume in cubic feet that the oven will occupy.
The price of your preferred microwave should be within your budget. You can find a variety of ovens in online stores and kitchen appliance stores around you. Check online reviews and warranty before buying a product.
A good convection microwave has safety features included in it. Eco-friendly microwaves will stay on standby and do not have to be plugged from the socket after use. The best convection microwave will have a child lock feature to avoid any accidents that might occur. Ovens should have auto settings like stopping when the timer stops. Read instructions carefully and note the difference between degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit.
e) Programmable Functions
A good microwave lets you adjust the timer without stopping the oven. You should be able to achieve a delayed start setting, and the oven should have sensors.