Don’t you love it when the softness and comfort of your pillow send you right to sleep?
But if you’ve never experienced it and it takes you quite a while to fall asleep, perhaps you should think about getting yourself a new pillow.
I can help you pick one.
Today, I’ve prepared a list of 9 best bamboo pillows, where each one is a great option for people who appreciate natural materials and dream about sound sleep.
Are bamboo pillows the best?
Buy On Amazon
1. Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Memory Shredded Foam Pillow by Snuggle-Pedic
- Adjustable - Find your perfect match! Whether you prefer firmness or softness, this side sleeper pillow includes Adjustable shredded memory...
- Certified - Rest easy knowing our memory foam pillow is both Certi-PUR-US and GreenGuard Gold Certified. No more losing sleep over your...
- Kool-Flow Tech - Just when you thought this pillow couldn't get any cooler! The breathability and Kool-Flow Tech of our bed pillow makes...
- Machine Washable - Need a wash? Skip the wondering! Toss our viscose of bamboo pillow cover right in the washer - no stress!
- USA Made! - Our bed pillows & positioners are super durable, built for everyone, and best of all, made in the USA and developed by...
The first item on our list of the best bamboo pillows has made it here thanks to the customization it allows and its cooling features. To me, that’s an awesome combo!
Filled with shredded memory foam, the pillow offers both support and softness. The foam moves around and adjusts to your head, providing pressure relief and just enough support for you to relax your muscles without the pillow feeling too stiff.
Now, another cool thing about this item is the cover. Made of bamboo and polyester blend, it is very smooth and breathable. Polyester adds durability and a more solid feel, and bamboo is responsible for temperature control.
Overall, I was very pleased with this pillow. It is supportive and comfy without being too stiff. Plus, you can have it customized to get your perfect sleep.
Interested? Click here to buy!
2. Bamboo Pillow by Xtreme Comforts
- Adjustable - Whether you prefer firm, fluffy, or fine, our memory foam pillows can meet your napping needs. Add or remove the padding with...
- Lump-Free - This bed pillow combines luxury with comfort to create a smooth, no-lump sleeping experience, every night!
- Cooling - We've designed our back, stomach, and side sleeper pillow with extra-breathable fabric to keep you cool even on those scorching...
- Stays Firm - Our cooling pillow won't fall flat on you. Rest your weary head for years to come on a pillow that's designed to maintain its...
- Easy-Clean Cover - Our bed pillows have a machine washable cover for extra-easy cleanup on your terms.
The next product on our list of top bamboo pillows is adjustable, breathable, and very comfortable.
This pillow by Xtreme Comforts features a shredded memory foam filling, the amount of which you can adjust thanks to the zip on the cover. And here’s the kicker: this feature makes this pillow ideal for any sleeping position.
“Bamboo is a very eco-friendly material, whether it’s used to make pillows or other products. It is very sustainable since it grows incredibly fast. Moreover, it doesn’t require any pesticides or other chemicals to be used to help it grow intact.”
The Kool-Flow cover was designed for breathability and temperature regulation. Its micro-vented bamboo fabric will keep you cool during the night, even when your AC is off.
To be honest, this pillow made me sleep like a baby, and I’m sure it will make you feel extremely comfortable too.
Ready to order? Click here!
3. 2 Pack Queen Bed Bamboo Pillow by PLX
- Shredded memory foam pillows: We've designed the best pillows for sleeping. Our memory foam pillows use a cooling shredded foam technology...
- Washable pillow cases: Our cooling pillowcases are a great alternative to down or latex pillows. The pillow covers are also washable. Each...
- Can help alleviate common sleeping ailments: Our queen bed pillows can help provide relief from several sleeping issues including snoring,...
- Great for all sleeping styles: These shredded foam pillows are great for side sleepers, back sleepers and stomach sleepers. The pliable...
- Cooling queen size pillows: These cooling shredded memory foam pillows will never go flat. Once fully expanded, each pillow measures 28” x...
The next item I want to share with you has commonly mentioned in bamboo pillow reviews thanks to the comfort level it provides.
Being filled with a high-quality memory foam (shredded), this PLX bamboo pillow provides enough support for your head and neck while keeping you cool during the night. You can shift the foam to find the perfect arrangement for your specific sleeping position.
This pillow was not a disappointment for me. If you’re a side or back sleeper, you are most likely to love it too.
Don’t hesitate and order here!
4. Ultra Plush Premium Gel Fiber and Bamboo Pillow by Zen Bamboo
- Plush Perfection - Our bed pillow set is the key to a great night's sleep. The high-quality fabric and stuffing ensure your pillow stays...
- Viscose of Bamboo Cover - The cover on our queen pillows provides a breathable, soft, and supportive barrier that ensures you stay...
- Fade & Stain Resistant - Don't sweat stains while you sleep! These cooling pillows are stain-resistant and machine washable for a no stress,...
- Stylish & Cozy - Fall asleep, stay asleep, and look great while doing it! Our ultra-comfortable firm pillows are a stylish addition to any...
- Great Gift - Know someone who just moved or could use a little extra cushion in their life? Get them a set of these luxurious bed pillows...
The next contestant for the right to be among top bamboo pillows is so plushy, pleasant to the touch, and heavenly comfy.
“A correctly picked pillow may help you deal with neck or back pain. However, if your health issues are caused by something other than improper spine alignment during sleep, don’t expect your pillow to perform a miracle.”
Now, this pillow is filled with gel fiber, which gives it that plush feeling. It also has cooling properties and, when paired up with a pure bamboo cover, can offer you a restful and refreshing sleep. The gel is chemical-free, which makes this pillow ideal for allergy-prone people and even someone with asthma or other respiratory issues.
To me, a side sleeper, this pillow seems a bit too soft. However, the heavenly feeling it provides will definitely be suitable for back and stomach sleepers.
So, waste no time and order it here!
5. Memory Foam Bamboo Neck Pillow by Perform Pillow
The next pillow that deserves to be among top-rated bamboo pillows is this item by Perform Pillow, which offers customizability, comfort, and ease of use.
What makes this pillow stand out from the rest is the fact that it comes with a specially designed foam. The manufacturer uses a special density foam and orthopedic design. This will allow for more adjustments according to your preferred sleeping position.
It gets better:
This pillow is not only comfy but also safe to use. It is FDA registered and CertiPUR-US certified, which means it doesn’t contain any chemicals or other harmful components.
I really appreciate the adjustability options this pillow provides. I managed to fit it perfectly to my needs, and I’m sure you will too!
Ready to make a purchase? Click here!
6. Premium Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow by Hotel Comfort
- Pillow foam king bamboo sleep rest
This item by Hotel Comfort deserves to be on the list of top bamboo pillows. It is nicely made, provides great support, and offers a good value for money.
“It is quite difficult to find a 100% bamboo pillow. The majority of them contain mixed materials. And even though they might still be natural, comfortable, and breathable, you need to make sure that all of the filling and cover components are suitable for you.”
Now, what I love the most about this pillow is the support level it provides. Being a side sleeper, I appreciate this feature very much. This pillow is cradling and bouncy at the same time, which is great for spine alignment and pressure relief.
Despite its minor drawbacks, I would highly recommend this pillow to anyone who appreciates support and comfort.
Want to try it yourself? Order here!
7. Premium Hypoallergenic Shredded Foam Pillow with Ultra-Cool Bamboo Cover by Clara Clark
- BETTER SLEEP MEANS BETTER LIFE – It’s time to give yourself the opportunity to enjoy a refreshing and rejuvenating night’s sleep with...
- DESIGNED FOR YOUR MAXIMUM COMFORT – Made of 100% shredded memory foam, our pillow is going to support your head, neck and shoulders...
- REDUCE NECK & BACK PAIN EASILY – Our ergonomic memory foam pillow is ideal for preventing neck pain, migraines, back pain and snoring,...
- SUPER-SOFT & BREATHABLE MATERIAL – Indulge yourself in the luxurious feeling of sleeping on a soft, breathable and therapeutic memory foam...
- We, at Clara Clark, believe that you deserve a premium bamboo shredded memory foam pillow worthy of royalty! That’s why we proudly back...
The next item on our list of the coolest bamboo pillows is this model by Clara Clark. It is very comfortable, breathable, and adjustable, which makes it ideal for almost anyone.
Now, what I really love about this pillow is its versatility. I feel like it would be suitable for any user. The foam is soft and squishy, not too firm and not too flat. Make a couple of adjustments according to your sleeping position, and this pillow will guarantee you a restful sleep.
This pillow has made a good impression on me. I would recommend it to anyone, no matter what your favorite sleeping position is.
Intrigued? Click here to order!
8. Luxury Bamboo Memory Foam Shredded Pillow by Langria
- CUSTOMIZE THE THICKNESS OF THE PILLOW: add or remove shredded memory foam to fluff up or thin out the pillow according to the firmness or...
- FOR ALL SLEEPERS: side sleepers, back sleepers and stomach sleepers can benefit from the ergonomics of this customizable bed pillow; the...
- STAY COOL ALL NIGHT: not only the bamboo (35%) and polyester (65%) cover is breathable, but also the shredded memory foam pieces create many...
- PREMIUM BED PILLOW: the outer bamboo cover is breathable and machine washable in cold water; the memory foam filling is CertiPUR-US...
- COTTON POUCH FOR THE FILLING: the shredded filling that you do not need can be conveniently kept inside a 100% cotton pouch (included) so...
This pillow deserves to be among the top ones for a number of reasons. It is super comfy, adjustable, and very pleasant to the touch.
“If you suffer from allergies, a bamboo pillow would be ideal for you since this material is hypoallergenic.”
Now, I really like the fact that the inner cover is seamlessly sewed to the foam filling. This makes the sleeping surface feel smoother. So, if you hate lumps or irritating stitches, you are going to love this pillow!
I also appreciate the adjustability this item offers. Just unzip the cover, remove or add the filling, and enjoy your blissful sleep.
Overall, this pillow is worth trying. It may be too thin for some side sleepers, but it can still provide you with a restful sleep thanks to its design.
Don’t hesitate and order here!
9. Cariloha 100% Bamboo Retreat Pillow
- Cooling Memory Foam Pillow: Microfiber pillow improves circulation to optimize sleep temperature
- Sustainable Memory Foam: Bamboo Viscose charcoal is a natural odor eliminator and wicks moisture away
- Hypoallergenic and Sustainable: Made without harmful chemicals to be soft on skin and the planet
- Luxurious Bed Pillow: Thick memory foam gives premium support for back, side and stomach sleepers
- Easy Care: This premium memory foam pillow has a removable, machine washable bamboo viscose cover
The last item on our list of the best bamboo pillows is this retreat pillow by Cariloha. It is super snuggly and comfy, which is everything you need to get a restful sleep.
Now, I absolutely love how this pillow adjusts to your body. You can hug or lay on top of it, and it will support your body and cradle it in any position. It is also very breathable, so you won’t sleep hot.
It gets better:
This pillow allows for rather versatile use. You can gather the filling for thicker support or spread it for a lower profile. Whatever you do, you will definitely feel comfortable.
This pillow can be a game-changer when it comes to your sleep. The naturally breathable, hypoallergenic memory foam core of this pillow will help you improve your sleep and get the most out of it.
Want to see for yourself? Click here!
Factors We Look At
When it comes to healthy sleep, we get pretty serious. Therefore, when putting together this list, I paid attention to the following factors:
- Filling. Whether it’s a combination of materials or one specific filling type, this factor is very important. It will determine your comfort during many nights to come.
- The amount of filling. It is important since different pillow thicknesses are suitable for different sleeping positions.
- Cover. Comfort-wise, it’s less important than filling. Still, the cover material adds to the whole experience. We appreciate natural and breathable covers. Can you guess which one is our favorite? Of course, it’s bamboo.
- Price. Luxurious pillows aren’t always the best, therefore we look at what value a product can offer for its price.
- Other bamboo pillow reviews. Listening to what other people have to say is crucial. Someone else’s experience might help you make up your mind, see hidden drawbacks, or discover new advantages a product can offer you.
Bamboo Pillows: What Makes Them So Good?
Trust me when I say:
Getting a bamboo pillow is one of the best things you can do for your sleep.
Why? Because they combine softness, comfort, and support while being safe for you and your skin.
If you’re still unimpressed, check out some other cool features every bamboo pillow possesses:
- Bamboo is a plant that has antibacterial properties, which means your pillow is going to have them as well.
- Such pillows are perfect for people suffering from allergies or even asthma.
- Bamboo grows fast and doesn’t require any chemical treatments (including pesticides), which means your pillow material is going to be safe for you.
- Bamboo fabric absorbs liquids and sweat very effectively, enabling temperature control.
- Such a fabric is also naturally breathable.
- Bamboo pillows don’t create a friendly environment for dust mites and are resistant to mold.
The list can go on, but you get the picture. If you want to improve your sleep, getting yourself a brand new bamboo pillow would be a great way to start.
“Bamboo fiber is very light and breathable. So, if you sleep hot, live in a very warm climate, or simply want a new pillow for the hot summer nights, bamboo is your best friend.”
How to Care for Your Bamboo Pillow
If you want your comfy pillow to serve you for a long time, you should take proper care of it. The main rule that you have to remember is to always read the washing instruction. Each pillow is different and must be handled differently.
Don’t be too thorough with the cleaning. Washing your pillow every 2-4 months will be enough. As for the cover, it should be washed more often, every two weeks or so. Make sure you use the gentle cycle to keep the fabric intact.
If your pillow has the memory foam components in it, those should be washed separately, preferably by hand. And, if you have enough time and motivation, you can wash the bamboo parts by hand as well, just to give your pillow a gentler treatment.
Leave it flat to dry in the sun or tumble dry your pillow on low heat. Could it be simpler?
Things to Know Before Shopping for Bamboo Pillows
We all know that shopping is fun. However, when it comes to pillows, the process gets a bit more complicated. I mean, this item will be responsible for our sleep! Of course, we need to give it a lot of thought before buying one. Moreover, it is crucial for you to know bamboo pillow pros and cons.
So, here are the things you should consider before buying your bamboo pillow:
- Thickness. It will depend on your most favorite sleeping position. Back sleepers need supportive but thinner pillows; side sleepers will feel more comfortable laying on a thicker, highly filled pillow; stomach sleepers need soft pillows that are more on the thinner side.
- Size. Typically, pillows come in three sizes: standard, queen, and king. You should consider both your bed size and your personal preferences when deciding on this feature. If you roll around during the night or hug your pillow, you will probably need a queen or even a king.
- Warranty. Top-quality products usually have longer warranty periods since their manufacturers are sure of their durability.
- Material. As you’ve probably already noticed, not all pillows are actually made from 100% bamboo. Therefore, you need to be extra attentive when shopping for one. See what other materials they contain, because those materials will also influence your comfort.
- Cover. This is the part that will be in close contact with your face; therefore, it has to be pleasant to the touch, soft, and breathable. Pure bamboo covers are quite widespread these days since they are hypoallergenic and don’t sleep hot.
With these bits of info, you will know exactly what to look out for the next time you go online (or to a physical store) to shop for pillows.
You probably know now that if you care about your health and skin, buying a bamboo pillow is a good choice.
Want to know which model I would recommend to you?
The Gel Fiber and Bamboo Pillow by Zen Bamboo. Even though some side sleepers might not find it thick enough, its plush feel and cradling properties can win anyone over. Moreover, it is cool, breathable, washable, and stain resistible. What else is there to wish for?
1 thought on “🍃 Best Bamboo Pillows for Your Heavenly Sleep”
With so many options available in the market, its so hard to choose one. But Thanks for the Tips/Suggestions !!