The Alkaline diet is now one of the most popular diets and is reported to be a pretty good diet. Advocates of this diet always recommend replacing acidic foods with alkaline foods to improve health efficiency.
The most widely used ingredient for this diet is Alkaline. It is a type of water that has a suitable pH for the body: 7 <pH <10, when taken into the body will dissolve up to 75% of free radicals that cause aging and disease.
Hence, if you want to burn the body fat quickly, you can try following this diet. We’re here to give you some suggestions with Alkaline, the star of the Alkaline diet. These alkaline smoothies for weight loss will be a great start for you.
The Benefit of Alkaline Smoothies
1. Alkaline water is rich in natural minerals
Alkaline water is rich in natural minerals that are beneficial to health such as Na, K, Calcium, Magnesium … Alkaline water contains natural minerals that are beneficial to the body, at the same time, with stable content, suitable for the body, especially for the elderly, young children, pregnant women.
2. Alkaline water acts as a strong antioxidant
Alkaline water contains a powerful antioxidant – Hydrogen, which has an anti-aging effect, keeping you young and beautiful. In addition, there are factors that prevent and support the treatment of dangerous diseases such as diabetes, gout…
3. Rich in natural alkalinity like green vegetables
Alkaline ionized water is rich in natural alkalinity like greens, different from artificial alkaline. Also unlike the alkalinity of green vegetables that must undergo metabolism, the alkalinity of alkaline water is directly converted into the body.
The natural alkalinity of this water helps to balance the acid-alkaline environment in the body, preventing and supporting the treatment of diseases caused by excess acid such as stomach pain, acid reflux, gout, diseases. gastrointestinal…
3 Alkaline Smoothies Recipes For Weight Loss
1. Peaches Spinach Alkaline Smoothie
A lot of people love peaches due to their natural sweetness and flavorful taste. This fruit contains many essential nutrients so it can provide a range of health benefits.
Their zinc content can have outstanding anti-aging properties, as well as a high level of vitamin C, which can help improve the immune system while the different minerals found in peaches can strengthen bone and teeth.
This smoothie recipe also includes a lot of different fruits that can make you full without craving for any unhealthy snack.
- 1 cup of peach cubes
- 1 cup of spinach
- ½ cucumber
- 1 banana
- ½ cup of coconut juice
- 2 teaspoons of lime
- 1 cup of ice
- Prepare the fruits and veggies: Cut banana, peach, cucumber and spinach into small parts
- Put the ingredients into the blender and then pour coconut and ice into the jar too
- Switch on the blender and wait until the mixture is smooth. Pour it into the cup and enjoy
2. Blueberry Alkaline Smoothie
Blueberry contains antioxidants known as Anthocyanin which can give a lot of health benefits. Hence, this fruit will actually be helpful against a variety of chronic diseases, including diabetes, heart disease, and stroke. Also, as it is super high in fiber and low in calories, this Blueberry Alkaline Smoothie is one of the greatest alkaline smoothies for weight loss.
- 1 cup of frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- 1 cup of spinach
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk or whole milk
- Chop the spinach into small parts
- Put blueberries, spinach, almond butter and milk into the blender. You can add some ice if you want a frozen drink. Switch the blender on and blend until the mixture is smooth
- Pour into cup, put chia seeds and flax seeds on top of the smoothie
3. Grapefruit and Collard Greens Alkaline Smoothie
Grapefruits are great fruits in any diet as they may minimize calorie intake by making you full very quickly. This type of fruit is also high in antioxidants such as beta-carotene, vitamin C, and Lycopene. Its great combination with collard greens, which can help to detoxify and make your skin glow, will make you much healthier.
- Prepare grapefruits, chop collard greens and apples into small pieces
- Put these ingredients into the jar, switch the blender on and wait until the mixture is smooth
- Pour into a cup and enjoy
Whether or not you’re pursuing an alkaline diet, these alkaline smoothies for weight loss recipes should be given a try.
These alkalizing smoothies are super easy and quick to make, and they will be a better choice for every morning instead of having a coffee to start a day. By getting more fruit and vegetable consumption to your body, you’ll feel slimmer and a lot more healthy.