Looking for a quick and easy way to cut a mango? Check out this simple hack that will have you enjoying this delicious fruit in no time!
Checkout this video:
The humble mango is a delicious fruit that can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. But if you’ve ever tried to cut one, you know that it can be a bit of a challenge. The good news is that there’s an easy way to do it! With this handy hack, you’ll be able to enjoy mango slices in no time.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Cut off one end of the mango, as close to the pit as possible.
2. Turn the mango so that the cut end is facing down, and slice along the length of the fruit, as close to the center as possible.
3. Repeat on the other side.
4. Turn the mango so that one of the flat sides is facing up. Make lengthwise cuts, angling them inward so that they meet in the center of the fruit.
5. Finally, make crosswise cuts to create diced mango pieces.
And there you have it! With this simple hack, you’ll be able to enjoy delicious mango slices (or cubes) with minimal effort. So next time you’re in the mood for this sweet treat, don’t be deterred by its tricky exterior — just give this method a try
Step-by-step guide on how to cut a mango
Mangoes are a delicious and nutritious fruit that can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. Though they can be eaten raw, mangoes are often used in cooked dishes as well. If you’re looking to add mangoes to a recipe, you’ll first need to know how to cut them.
Luckily, cutting mangoes is relatively simple and only requires a few steps. With our step-by-step guide, you’ll be cutting mangoes like a pro in no time!
Here’s what you’ll need:
-A sharp knife
1. Start by washing the mango with soap and water. This will help remove any dirt or bacteria that may be on the surface of the fruit.
2. Cut off one end of the mango, as close to the pit as possible. You can save this piece to eat later or use it in your recipe.
3. Stand the mango up on the cutting board so that the flat end is pointing up. This will make it easier to cut the fruit into even slices.
4. Using your sharp knife make lengthwise cuts down the sides of the mango, being careful not to cut into the pit. Try to make your slices as even as possible.
5. Once you’ve made lengthwise cuts down both sides of the mango, you can start making crosswise cuts to create cubes of fruit. Again, try to make your cuts as even as possible so that all of the pieces are roughly the same size.
Why this is the best hack
This is the best hack because it is the easiest and most effective way to cut a mango. It does not require any special equipment or skills, and it will produce perfectly cut mangoes every time.
There are many different ways to cut a mango, but this method is by far the simplest and most foolproof. To try it for yourself, all you need is a sharp knife and a ripe mango.
Start by cutting off one end of the mango, as close to the pit as possible. Then, score the flesh of the mango all the way around, being careful not to cut through the skin. Finally, simply peel back the skin and enjoy your perfectly cut mango!
Now that you know how to cut a mango, you can enjoy this delicious fruit any time you want! Just remember to use a sharp knife and be careful not to cut yourself. With a little practice, you’ll be able to cut a mango like a pro in no time!