Do you feel the need to live a sustainable life? Well, it starts with using the best products, from clothing, gadgets, to kitchen utensils. This article will discuss the best bamboo soup ladle and what makes bamboo the better material to use in the kitchen.
What are the best bamboo soup ladle?
Buy On Amazon
What is a Bamboo Soup Ladle?
Soups are a common dish in most, if not all, families. They are packed with wholesome nutrients to give you strength and good health. Instead of using normal spoons or other kitchen utensils to serve soup, a soup ladle is more equipped for this job. It is a long-handed spoon with a deep, cup-like bowl to scoop a good amount of soup.
While many soup ladles are made of stainless steel, melamine, wood, and more materials, a bamboo ladle is your best option when you want to lead a sustainable life. It is made with durable bamboo material that is extracted from organic bamboo trees.
Bamboo soup ladles are eco-friendly and a healthier alternative to other materials, and like any other utensils, they vary based on the size and price. Below, we have rounded up the best bamboo soup ladles on the market to make your shopping easier.
1. Totally Bamboo Soup and Sauce Ladle
- Ladle out just the right amount of sauce or soup with this gorgeous bamboo ladle; at 14 inches long it can easily reach the bottom of most...
- Not just a utensil, but a "bootensil"— crafted from natural Moso bamboo
- Bamboo is safe to use with all cookware, even nonstick pots and pans; a perfect natural alternative to plastic in the kitchen
- Easy Care: utensil cleans easily with light hand washing; do not soak or wash in the dishwasher
- Bamboo is better for the environment; Moso bamboo is an incredibly durable material and it is a renewable resource which grows quickly and...
A ladle that will scoop the right amount of soup will always be better than one that requires multiple trips. The Totally bamboo ladle is 14 inches long and gets to the bottom of the pot with ease. It is made from Moso bamboo, which is durable and eco-friendly.
Switching to bamboo utensils is a good way of minimizing plastic in your kitchen. This bamboo ladle is compatible with all cookware, even with non-stick pans and pots. In addition, you only need to handwash it lightly since it is not dishwasher safe. Finally, as a bamboo product, you will not have to worry about disposing of it when you replace it since it is biodegradable.
2. Electy Bamboo Utensil Set
- Gift for the Holidays - Perfect for that person on your list that loves to cook! They are an attractive addition to anyone’s countertop....
- Holiday Cooking - Its that time of year to entertain and bring family and friends together, which means a lot more cooking. Use these for...
- Unique to This Set Only - The ladle. The regular spoon that comes in all sets is less than 1/4 inch deep. This ladle is made for scooping...
- Good for You - This bamboo is chemical free. Because of this, they're affordable and good quality, an exceptional choice of wooden spoons...
- Designed for Comfort & Functionality - All ergonomically created for stirring, scooping and serving, including the soup ladle which makes it...
If you are looking to switch out your kitchen utensils for those made of bamboo, Electy is a good manufacturer to consider. Their bamboo set includes a ladle specifically designed for handling large quantity scoops. At about 1 1/4 inches deep, you will transfer large scoops without the soup running over the edges.
While it also comes at an affordable price, the ladle also features an ergonomic design so you can serve soup without hand and wrist fatigue.
The Electy bamboo utensil set is long-lasting and has a vegetable oil seal instead of paint, lacquer, or polish. This means that it is very safe for handling food since it doesn't have any toxic stains. In addition, cleaning is as easy as using mild soap and water to achieve years and years of reusability.
3. Verel Bamboo Wooden Utensils
- COOK & DINE ECO-CONSCIOUSLY - Prepare and serve your favorite dishes the sustainable way by choosing our bamboo kitchen cooking utensils....
- CRAFTED TO LAST FOR LONGER - Made from carefully sourced bamboo, our wooden cooking utensils set is dent-free, splinter-free and durable. A...
- SAFE & SUSTAINABLE CHOICE FOR YOUR FAMILY - Enjoy added peace of mind knowing that these bamboo spoons for cooking and serving culinary...
- IDEAL GIFT FOR NEW HOMEOWNERS - Do you need a practical but awesome housewarming, Christmas, or birthday present for a loved one? Get your...
- 10-YEAR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Thoughtfully developed and created to help you lead a happy, healthy and sustainable lifestyle, we’re...
This Verel set is yet another set of bamboo utensils you can get for your kitchen. It includes solid and slotted spoons, a pasta server, solid and slotted turners, and a soup ladle. They are all made from carefully harvested bamboo and designed ergonomically to aid your cooking and serving sessions.
The soup ladle is deep so that you can serve soup in fewer trips. Also, you have the added guarantee of it being a food-safe and hygienic option, and it can handle hot temperatures of up to 400 degrees without damage.
The affordable set comes with a 10-year satisfaction guarantee. Each utensil is also easy to clean and is made with bamboo, which will never harm the environment since it is biodegradable.
4. Lohome Natural Soup Ladle
- Quality Wood Material: The soup spoon large ladle is made from 100% natural wood, hard thermostable, corrosion-resistant and durable for...
- Smooth and Painted Surface: The surface of wooden soup ladle wood spoon is coated natural lacquer trees can reduce the damage of friction,...
- Hanging Hook Ladle Handle Design: With hook end design, you needn't worry the wooden ladle fall into soup or porridge. This long spoon can...
- Delicate Texture & Downy Tonality: Wood spoons ladles for cooking looks fresh and elegant, surface is smooth and exquisite, thick natural...
- Wide Application of Soup Spoons Ladle: The wood ladle BPA free using high-temperature repression, durable and will not be cracking,...
When you need to shop for a new soup ladder, looking for an eco-friendly one with ease of convenience is one place to start. This natural bamboo soup ladle is not only lightweight and ergonomic, but it is also easy to store and can scoop good amounts of soup for faster serving.
The natural wood is non-toxic, thus food safe and biodegradable. It looks elegant and is easy to handwash with mild soap and water. It is also designed to withstand high temperatures without cracking or deforming.
The soup ladle is affordable and features a convenient hook so you can hang it when your soup is boiling or when you need to store it.
Why Do You Need the Best Bamboo Ladle?
There are several factors you need to shop for a bamboo ladle over other material categories such as steel, plastic, and more.
- Bamboo is a sustainable plant. It grows fast and thus, is best for use in the manufacturing world.
- The ladles are lightweight and heat-resistant, thus safe for serving hot soup.
- The bamboo material is non-toxic, food-safe, and durable.
- The material is biodegradable, so you won't have to worry about potential environmental pollution when you dispose of it.
- The bamboo fiber has natural antibacterial properties, so you are sure the ladle won't affect the quality of your soup.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Best Bamboo Soup Ladle
a) Is the ladle safe to use?
Bamboo is a sustainable material being used to manufacture goods across the world. It is mostly grown organically, so the ladle made with the material remains safer than other synthetic materials.
b)Can you wash the ladle in the dishwasher?
You can wash some ladles in the dishwasher, but most manufacturers recommend handwashing. Therefore, it is best to read the manufacturer's recommendation before throwing yours in the dishwasher.
c) Where can I shop for a bamboo ladle?
You can find your ideal ladle online through the links we shared above. They all come at an affordable price from an easy-to-navigate checkout page. In addition, each seller ships across the country.
d) Can I leave a bamboo soup ladle in the pot as the soup cooks?
Most bamboo soup ladles are built to withstand temperatures as high as 400 degrees F, and thus, you can leave it in the pot as your soup boils.